Sunday, January 17, 2010

MUSE OF THE MOMENT

Hello Miss Abbey Lee. This Australian beach bum is possibly my favorite model at the moment. I don't know about you all, but I am always quite shocked to find that models are real people, and not just these tall, beautiful foreign creatures. I think the idea is so perplex to me because they portray all these personalities on the runway, in magazines, on billboards, that I see them as so many different people, my brain cannot keep up. But I am in love with Abbey because even though she has posed for everything from Victoria Secret's Pink line to an edgy editorial for i-D, I somehow can still get an idea of who she is as a person. I also really like her personal style because it says a lot about her, which is really what fashion is all about, portraying bits of your personality through your clothes. Anyways enough of my absurd late night thoughts. I seem to have turned into an insomniac and so have apparently lost my mind a little bit. So in case you haven't completely skipped over my verbal craziness already, here are some of my favorite shots of the lovely Abbey Lee Kershaw.






all images found on google image search

No comments:

Post a Comment