Sunday, December 27, 2009

THE BEST

With the year coming quickly to an end, there has been the inevitable recollection of all things 2009. Style.com recently posted their favorite dresses of '09, and while I do agree that most of their choices are fantastic (as they should be, after all it is style.com), I myself am partial to a few of my own favorite looks of this past year. So, without further adue, here is my 10 best dressed of the incredibly uplifting year that is 2009. (sarcasm intended).

Top: Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab, Claudia Schiffer in Atelier Versace, Diane Kruger in Jason Wu, Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta, and Claire Danes in Armani Prive
Bottom: Rachel McAdams in Emilio Pucci, Mary Kate Olsen in Christian Lacroix, Olivia Wilde in Reem Acra, Ashley Olsen in The Row, and Jessica Biel in Versace Atelier

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment