Sunday, December 27, 2009

LE DEBUT

Hello all (or none I as this is my first post, and I am undoubtedly the only person aware of this blog),
However on the rare occasion that someone besides myself comes across this site, I figured I should introduce myself. I am a fashion journalism student living in San Francisco. I figured since about 90% of the world's population have a blog, I should probably jump on the band wagon, like the original person that I am. Most posts will most likely be fashion related, but I will certainly cover anything that interests/inspires me whether it be art, music, photography etc. Just to give you an idea about me, here are a few, or more like a few too many, pictures to summarize my favorite places/people/things etc...
























No comments:

Post a Comment